The Digital Marketing Development team offers introductory Drupal training courses to faculty & staff.
About the Training Courses
- Size: 4-6 people
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Teams (Virtual Meeting)
- When: Sessions scheduled weekly
Our trainer demonstrates key Drupal features, and every person in the course will have an opportunity to share their screen and practice using the system.
How To Sign Up
To join a training session, please contact your web consultant. If you're unsure who supports your website, please contact Andrew Maddox.
- Do I need to do anything to get ready for this course? Yes, please make sure that you've downloaded and installed Microsoft Teams. Once installed, please test and confirm that you're able to share your screen.
- I've never used a content management system before, will this help me?
Yes, this course is designed to give you an overview of how to use Drupal and help you manage web content for Baylor.
- I'm an expert Drupal user, do I have to take this course? Because Drupal is an open-source system, Baylor's implementation is different than any other Drupal environment. As such, you'll find the session to be helpful in understanding how to use Baylor-specific features.
- I'd like to include others from my department, can I forward the meeting invite? We like to keep the course between 4-6 people, so please talk to the trainer about your training needs instead of forwarding the meeting invitation to others. We can arrange additional training sessions as needed.
- Do you train students? Generally, website admins within departments and academic units will train their student workers, but we can train students if slots are available.