Editing a Person
The Person content type may not be enabled on your Drupal site. Please contact your web consultant to enable this feature.
- To add a person, mouseover Content then click People
When on the People view, you have several options:
- Search: you can search by Full Name, Job Title, or Moderation State.
- Bulk Actions: you can select several people and Delete en masse.
- Sortable table: most of the columns on the table are sortable.
- Clicking on a person's full name will take you to their page, as seen by a website visitor.
- Operations: clicking the Edit button will allow you to modify the person. Consult the Adding a Person documentation for information on each of the available fields.