Department Administrators can configure event subscriptions. If you have Content Manager permissions and want to use this tool, please contact one of your site's administrators.
Alternatively, you can import individual events if a subscription is not needed.
- To create and manage Events Subscriptions, mouseover Content then Events then click Events Subscriptions.
- On the Events Subscriptions page, you'll see a list of active subscriptions and an ability to add new subscriptions.
- To add a new subscription, click the Add Events Subscription button near the top of the page.
- After clicking the Add Events Subscription button, you'll see a list of available publishers.
- The list of publishers is a long list, so using the search tool is a helpful way to find a specific website.
- When you identify the correct publishing site, click Subscribe.
- After clicking Subscribe, you will see options to configure the subscription.
- By default, All events is selected. Alternatively, you can select events from a specific term (category or tag) within the publishing site.
- Select Local Terms
- This field allows you to specify the local terms (categories, tags) that will be applied to this story.
- The field is a typeahead field, so simply start typing the word, and you'll have the option to select it.
- Once you're happy with the settings, click Subscribe.
- To remove or modify a subscription, click the Remove button adjacent to the affected subscription.
- If you want to modify it, first remove it. Then, start at the top of this page and add a new subscription with your desired settings.
Note: To modify a subscription's settings, you'll first have to remove the subscription and then re-add it. All individual event modifications will be lost.
- Removing a subscription is permanently destructive of content on your website. In order to remove it, you must affirm that this is indeed what you want to do.
Caution: there is no undo after you remove a subscription. Please be careful.