Place a Child Page List Block
A Child Page List is a tool that displays all descendant pages, and these can be configured using Layout Builder on a Basic Page or a Landing Page.
An example of a child page list can be found on the Basic Pages documentation. The child page list is a useful tool for navigating quickly to pages of a parent page.
Use Layout Builder to add the Child Page block to the page.
- Click on green "Published" button.
- When the ride side panel appears, click on "Layout".
Add a one column section to layout builder.
- Click on "Add a Section".
- When the right panel opens, make the one column selection.
Give the section a descriptive title.
- Title the section
- Click the button to add the section
Add a block for the Child Page list.
Select "Child Page Block" from the list of blocks.
Configure the Child Page Block.
- Fill out the required title field
- If the "Display Title" checkbox is checked, the title will appear above the child page list on the page, so uncheck the box if the title is not needed.
- Choose the parent page of the child page list that you are adding.
- Choose the type of child page list that you want to display on the page.
- Check the boxes if you would like to display a summary or a "Read More" button.
- Leave the Style selectin as "None".
- Click the "Add Block" button.
Save the Layout.