Drupal menus support links to webpages outside of a Drupal website.
- Navigate to Add link for the Main Navigation. (Structure > Menus > Main Navigation > Add link)
- On the Add menu link page, the Menu link title and Link fields are required. Please add a link title and a valid Link URL.
- The optional Attributes panel can be expanded, allowing you to set links to open in a new window. This practice is not recommended, however.
- Use the Parent link dropdown to indicate where you want the link to appear in the menu.
- Scroll down and click Save to finish adding the link to the menu.
- To learn about how to reorder menus, visit the Reordering the Menu page.