Add Pages to a Menu
Pages, by default, are not included in a menu. Learn about how to add pages to the Main navigation menu
- Open the Menu settings tab on the right sidebar of a Basic page or Landing page.
- Check Provide a menu link and other options will appear.
- After selecting Provide a menu link, other options will appear:
- The Menu link title field is where you can specify the title. By default, this will have the Title of the page, although these don't have to be identical fields.
- The Parent link dropdown allows you to select the parent link.
- Although you can specify a Weight here, we recommend that you leave this field blank and instead use Drupal's menu reordering features.