Editing a Basic Page
There are several ways to edit an existing Basic page, listed below are several options.
Edit Option 1
- After logging into a site, find the Basic page to be edited in the navigation.
- Click on the pencil icon that has appeared in order to access the options, Edit or Delete. Clicking on the Edit link will link you to the page to edit the content.
Edit Option 2
Click on Published in the top black toolbar area which will bring up a side navigation where options appear, including a button for Edit Content. This will link you to the page to edit the content.
Edit Option 3
- Click on Manage.
- Click on Content.
- Find the page you want to edit.
- There is a search feature you may use to help find the page.
- Click on the Edit button for that page.