Adding a Basic Page
Add a Basic Page
- Click on Manage
- Mouse over Content
- Mouse over Add content
- Click on Basic Page
Add Content to the Page
- Page Title - Will be the title at the top of the page.
- Summary - Do not need to add anything to this area for a basic page.
- Body - Where most content is added for the page.
- Choose - Choose status for the page (workflow state definitions)
- Menu Settings - Open this area to set information for the page to appear in navigation.
- Provide a Menu Link - Check this box in order for the page to appear in the navigation.
- Menu Link Title - This is the link text that will appear in the navigation. Should not be lengthy.
- Parent Item - Choose the parent page for the page being created.
- Save - Click Save when finished with page updates.